Does frequent masturbation pose a risk for prostate cancer among young men? I read in a study that excessive masturbation increases risk in young men.

Dr. Reza Shirazi
Radiation Oncology

In brief: No

No it does not.

In brief: No

No it does not.
Dr. Reza Shirazi
Dr. Reza Shirazi
Dr. Stephen Richards

In brief: Masturbation

No, but you will grow hair on your palms. Not really-myths.

In brief: Masturbation

Dr. Stephen Richards
Dr. Stephen Richards
Pathology

In brief: That just isn't true

This world is full of people who want to frighten and manipulate you, especially as you are becoming a grown man.
This claim makes no sense but could be obtained by a "study" that invites recall bias. The frequency of sexual activity has been examined & related to prostate health; there's no link to cancer and some protective effect against hyperplasia. I'm sorry you were deceived.

In brief: That just isn't true

Dr. Jane Van Dis