How do I treat bronchitis?

Acute or chronic... Acute bronchitis is usually due to an infection. If it is a bacterial infection, antibiotics are usually used but if it is viral, symptoms are treated while the infection runs its course. If it is chronic bronchitis, a form of copd, the treatment consists of bronchodilator and steroid inhalers as well as smoking cessation. Other treatments depend on disease severity.
Push fluids, rest. Bronchitis is usually a viral infection. Antibiotics usually do not help so supportive care is usually the best thing to do. This means making sure that you get plenty of sleep and eat nutritious food. You should also push fluids and not smoke. Sometimes over the counter cough syrups help. If symptoms are persistant for more than a few weeks i would see a doctor.
Time. Most cases of bronchitis are caused by viruses and will resolve on their own.
Bronchitis. Typically it's treated with inhaled albuterol, corticosteroids, and sometimes antibiotics. Most cases are viral, however, & don't need antibiotics. If you smoke, that makes things worse, so you need to quit if possible. For smokers, ipratropium may be added to the albuterol.