I have started biking to stay off my feet and d same pain occours weak rite knee and sore ankle and side and base of foot never have one witout other?

Dr. Robert Purchase
Orthopedic Surgery
In brief: Need more info
Bike riding is generally knee friendly because it involves less pounding.
However, it also requires a lot of flexion (bending of the knee) to complete the pedal cycle. If your seat is too low or if you have short legs, your knee bends more than is normal to complete the pedal cycle. Some knee problems are made worse by bending the knee over and over.

In brief: Need more info
Dr. Robert Purchase
Dr. Robert Purchase
Dr. Traci Buxton
In brief: See your doctor
If you are having pain in your knee, ankle and foot every time you ride your bike, then i would stop riding the bike and have your leg checked by a doctor before riding again.

In brief: See your doctor
Dr. Traci Buxton
Dr. Traci Buxton
Dr. Warren Strudwick
Board Certified, Sports Medicine