For a year now i've suffered from rapid heart beat due to graves' disease, my BP is 135/96 and pulse is 98, can I go back to doing kickboxing?

Dr. Yash Khanna

In brief: Needs control/BP/RAT

You have had graves' disease for a year it can cause rapid heart beat, but you must have been treated for graves disease and your rapid heart beat also have to be controlled with the treatment .
But if you still have rapid heart beat you need a clearance from your treating physician if you can go back to kick boxing, we can not clear you for that on this site you also need BP control/beta blocker?

In brief: Needs control/BP/RAT

Dr. John Chiu
Internal Medicine - Allergy & Immunology

In brief: No reason not to

As long as you can tolerate the exercise, no problem. But do get the thyroid under control since this is not good for you.
See an endocrinologist.

In brief: No reason not to

See an endocrinologist.
Dr. Warren Strudwick
Board Certified, Sports Medicine