Lots of small ingrown hair like bumps on my legs hurts with goosebumps what are they please? Been there a long time. Not cute.

Keratosis pilaris. Keratosis pilaris (kp) is a very common skin disorder seen in many people of all ages. It is a benign condition that presents as numerous small, rough, red, or tan bumps primarily around hair follicles on the upper arms, legs, buttocks, and sometimes cheeks. Kp creates a "goose bumps, " "gooseflesh, " or "chicken skin" appearance on the skin. Use cerave sal which is otc.
Inflamed follicles. They are almost certainly inflamed hair follicles. By now, some of them may be infected. A good start would be to soak your legs in warm water 15 minutes three times a day before you go looking for antibiotics. If they cover a small enough area you can do this with warm compresses. See if they get better and hurt less. Do it for 5 days and then decide if you need to see a doctor for antibiotics.