What are the symptoms of a heart attack?

Variable. The classic symptoms of a heart attack are crushing pain in the middle of the chest, sometimes accompanied by sweats, nausea, shortness of breath, & pain radiating into the left jaw or arm. But the most common symptom of heart disease in women is fatigue, and you can have a heart attack with no symptoms whatsoever.
Many. Chest pain, shortness of breath, nausea, arm pain , neck pain, lightheadedness, etc. ... Although you may not have all these symptoms .. And the symptom(s) may be subtle.