Can a pregnant woman take tamiflu (oseltamivir) for the influenza?

Class C. Tamifu is a class c drug. There have been no studies on pregnant women to confirm it's saftey. Howevr, the cdc strongly encouraged it's use during the h1n1 flu outbreak.
Caution. Tamiflu (oseltamivir) is pregnancy category c...Meaning can be used if the benefit outwight the risk...Meaning if the flu is severe and may cause severe consequences to her or the pregnancy itself, then using it is justified. This c means animal study shows some risk, but no human study available.. Good luck..