Feeling numb and pins and needles im my right big toe?

Symptoms. Usually mean something is going on with the nerve. Need examination by podiatrist to diagnose and treat. More info would be helpful.
Compression. May be different reasons causing this, shoe gear is the most common at your age and gender without any medical history. Sometimes the nerves going to your great toe are compressed by your choice in shoe gear (high heels, tight straps, etc), this could like to your numbing pain to your great toe. There are other causes, but this is the most likely without other medical history.