I did echo after 7 days of stopping Duphaston and after 2 months of IVF failure and I found that I have 2cysts smal.Why &can my period come normally?

Dr. Ahmed Yousry
In brief: Wait it out
Small cyst should not be a problem if they have no signs of abnormality.
You should do basic blood work for pcos disease.

In brief: Wait it out
Dr. Ahmed Yousry
Dr. Ahmed Yousry
Dr. RADHA SYED
Gynecology
In brief: No periods after IVF
After the hormonal stimulation of the endometrium during ivf, the withdrawal period may take a few weeks to come.
The 2 small cysts may be the not so mature follicles and have little significance.If the pregnancy test is negative, I have confidence your periods will return normally in 1-2 weeks.

In brief: No periods after IVF
Dr. RADHA SYED
Dr. RADHA SYED
Dr. Natasha Flemens
In brief: No worries
The cysts you described sound like physiologic cysts.
Normal finding in all women who ovulate and due to hormonal stimulation of the ovary. If you have a history of normal menses than you will menstruate as usual.

In brief: No worries
Dr. Natasha Flemens
Dr. Natasha Flemens
Dr. Jane Van Dis