How much requip (ropinirole) and neuronton can I take for restless leg syndrome?

Ask your doctor. The question needs to be addressed to the doctor who prescribed them. He/she knows your medical history and no one on this forum does. Neurontin (gabapentin) generally does not help restless legs.
RLS. Best drug for RLS in your age group, would be one that has no high potential for drug-drug interaction, and as mentioned, Neurontin is unlikely to work, and Requip has liver metabolism, so i would prefer Mirapex or even a Neupro (rotigotine) patch. But your doctor knows you best, and you should consult with him/her.
Rls. There are several other options. It is best to discuss those with your prescribing physician.
Medications. You should take the exact dose prescribed by your physician. If these are not helping then the physician should be made aware of this.