I had MRI 2 year ago.The result was:slightly straightend lumbosacral angle and small disc protrusion. I have again pain. Is any serious problem?Tnx

Dr. Soren Singel
Neurosurgery

In brief: No

The MRI you describe indicates "aging" of your spine, most of us get this at some point.
Where is the pain? In the muscles? Use heat, isometric exercises (swimming, bicycle/stationary bike, rowing machine, yoga). Control weight to body mass index (bmi) less than 30. If the pain is down the leg it indicates irritation of a nerve root, see your neurosurgeon for a workup if in doubt.

In brief: No

Dr. Jimmy Bowen
Physical & Rehabilitation Medicine

In brief: Back pain

Should not be a problem. Mri is not unusual for a 29y/o with or without back pain.
If you are experiencing back pain a good posture and flexibility program coupled with a core strengthening program should be very helpful in eliminating your pain and preventing future back problems. Have to put in the work, but, will be glad you did! good luck.

In brief: Back pain

Dr. Eric Weisman