What's your opinion on treating kidney death?

Dr. Fred McCurdy
Pediatrics - Nephrology & Dialysis

In brief: Kidney Failure

If you are asking do I believe people who have renall failure need treatment, then the answer is absolutely! i believe in prolonging life and untreated renal disease will lead to death.
I also believe in improving the quality of life and try, in my practice, to come up with treatments that not only prolong life but also improve and/or do not interfere with making life worth living.

In brief: Kidney Failure

Dr. Fred McCurdy
Dr. Fred McCurdy
Dr. Madhu Kandarpa
Internal Medicine - Nephrology & Dialysis

In brief: Mean kidney failure?

I am not what is meant by kidney death.
If it is meaning end stage renal disease, those patients need dialysis or transplant. If it is meaning necrosis due to infarction, some of them need surgical removal.

In brief: Mean kidney failure?

I am not what is meant by kidney death.
Dr. Madhu Kandarpa
Dr. Madhu Kandarpa
Dr. Vicken Poochikian