My menstral cycle is 33 days each month on which cycle day should I expect ovulation to occur?

Dr. Deborah Smith
Fertility Medicine

In brief: Around day 19

Take the average cycle length i.
e. 33 and subtract 14 to figure out your approximate day of ovulation.

In brief: Around day 19

Take the average cycle length i.
Dr. Robert Killian
General Practice

In brief: Ovulation

This simple app is not designed to teach you how to measure the day of your ovulation.
But, this information is easily available on other websites that have lengthy articles or instruction manuals on them. Some people watch for temperature changes, others have a sense of pain when the ovulated egg is expressed from the ovary. Take a few minutes and do some reading.

In brief: Ovulation

Dr. Jane Van Dis