If im seeing spots in my vision like squiggly lines black and brown and my eye really dark does that mean vision loss? I have hydro

Dr. Jodi Luchs
Ophthalmology - LASIK Surgery

In brief: See eye doctor ASAP!

Squiggly lines in the vision with what sounds like a loss of vision (as you describe"dark vision") is worrisome for a hemorrhage inside the eye or a retinal detachment.
While the floaters you describe are often associated with normal aging changes of the vitreous gel, sometimes complications like bleeding or a retinal detachment can follow. See your eye doctor immediately!

In brief: See eye doctor ASAP!

Dr. Alan Jackson
Addiction Medicine

In brief: Needs evaluation

These spots are a change in the vitreous or even the retina.
Make an appointment with your ophthalmologist.

In brief: Needs evaluation