I have thyroid hypertension but also have grave disease I went to eye doctor they one of my eyes is out of line what cause this?

Graves disease. Graves disease can be associated with exophthalmus, where the eyes bulge out. Hyperhthyroidism can cause hypertension also, you need to have your disease adequately controlled. Follow up with your endocrinologist.
Talk to your. Eye doctor. Graves' disease is an immune disorder and can have various negative effects on the eyes, one of which can cause protrusion and prominence of the eyes, often leading to blurred vision.
Muscle hypertrophy. In thyroid-related orbitopathy, the extra ocular muscles enlarge, and , as a consequence, push the eyeball outward(proptosis) which affects the alignment and motility of the eye(s). Double vision is a symptom. Treatment is necessary by your endocrine doctor, coupled to possible a radiation oncologist. Your eye md monitors eye health and may need to treat excessive dryness/double vision.