My resting ECG report shows t wave abnormality, consider anterior ischemia and incomplete rbbb. Should i be concerned? I see a cardio in 2 weeks.

Dr. David Brouwer

In brief: ECG abnormality

T wave abnormalities are usually non-specific, especially if you are an otherwise healthy young woman.
The computer read-out should always be confirmed and checked by the physician, so you will have more specific info after you get the opinion of the cardiologist. Of course, if you have cardiac symptoms like chest pain with exertion then a more urgent eval is a good idea.

In brief: ECG abnormality

Dr. David Brouwer
Dr. David Brouwer
Dr. Umesh Patel
Board Certified, Preventive Medicine