Yesterday morning i got 2 of my wisdom teeth removed, now some of the undissolvable stitches are loose and falling but there's no pain or bleeding?

Dr. Gustavo Ruiz de Castilla
Dentistry - Periodontics

In brief: No worries

After extracting thousands teeth, I have had patients who had loose and even missing sutures.
The final outcome was the same, a healed extraction socket. Do not do anything that may cause suction, i.e. Use of a straw, smoking, etc. As this may cause the dislodging of the clot organizing inside the socket. Loss of this clot may cause a dry socket which is very painful. Call your dentist and ask.

In brief: No worries

Dr. Daniel Quon
Surgery - Oral & Maxillofacial

In brief: Not Uncommon

The real question is whether you are looking at "loose" sutures or the residual ends of the sutures that are present after the sutures are tied and the excess suture is cut.
The residual ends will sometimes hang from the upper jaw sites and move freely when sutures are placed in both upper and lower jaws.

In brief: Not Uncommon

In brief: No problem.

No problem. Just follow the instructions the treating doctor gave you.
If you have significant pain or swelling or temperature give him/her a call.

In brief: No problem.

Dr. Vicken Poochikian