What's a natural way to treat foot arthritis?

Dr. Daniel Farber
Orthopedic Surgery - Foot & Ankle

In brief: shoes, weight loss

The most natural way is proper shoes, sometimes inserts, general conditioning and weight loss.
Acupuncture may help with the pain. However, there is no treatment that will reverse the process.

In brief: shoes, weight loss

Dr. Daniel Farber
Dr. Daniel Farber

In brief: Many ways

There are many natural medicines to help the pain of arthriits, but if there is boney deformity I do not know of any natural cure.

In brief: Many ways

Dr. Arnold Beresh
Dr. Arnold Beresh
Dr. Jay Ryan
Podiatry

In brief: Shoe inserts

Without medication, i would say orthotics to offload pressure and reduce the work on the joints.
Otherwise, try glucosamine and chondroitin. Fish oil or same have been tried, along with accupuncture in some patients successfully (although its a small percentage).

In brief: Shoe inserts

Dr. Jay Ryan
Dr. Jay Ryan
Dr. William Forsythe