What's a natural way to treat foot arthritis?

Dr. Daniel Farber
Orthopedic Surgery - Foot & Ankle
In brief: shoes, weight loss
The most natural way is proper shoes, sometimes inserts, general conditioning and weight loss.
Acupuncture may help with the pain. However, there is no treatment that will reverse the process.

In brief: shoes, weight loss
Dr. Daniel Farber
Dr. Daniel Farber
In brief: Many ways
There are many natural medicines to help the pain of arthriits, but if there is boney deformity I do not know of any natural cure.

In brief: Many ways
Dr. Arnold Beresh
Dr. Arnold Beresh
Dr. Jay Ryan
Podiatry
In brief: Shoe inserts
Without medication, i would say orthotics to offload pressure and reduce the work on the joints.
Otherwise, try glucosamine and chondroitin. Fish oil or same have been tried, along with accupuncture in some patients successfully (although its a small percentage).

In brief: Shoe inserts
Dr. Jay Ryan
Dr. Jay Ryan
Dr. Peter Kurzweil