I have hepc fatty liver thyroid osteoporosis should I take vitamins and calcium?

Discuss with your Dr. Calcium can help improve bone density but it can interfere with absorption of thyroid hormone if you are hypothyroid. Studies in the past few yrs showed some adverse affects of ca supplement like calcification in the heart with ? Of possible cause of heart disease so better to get calcium in diet, 3 servings of dairy daily.
Vitamins. Vitamins will not benefit unless you are deficient in them. Most likely you are not if you are living in a developed country or unless you had some intestinal surgeries like gastric bypass or if you suffering from diseases like pernicious anemia or celiac disease. Calcium is no longer recommended as a supplement. Causes more kidney stones and coronary calcification.