What things can I do to treat placental insufficiency at home?

Dr. Dennis Higginbotham
In brief: Keep appointments
It would be quiet essential that uou keeo your prenatal appointments so that your doctor can monitor the well-being of your fetus.
Beyond that, there is probably nothing more specific that you can do for placental insufficiency. Maintaining a well balanced diet, keeping well hydrated, and taking your prenatal vitamins would be the most you could likely do on your own.

In brief: Keep appointments
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham
Dr. Kevin Daus
I still tell my patients to bed rest on the right or left side but I don't know if that really helps them but it makes me feel better. I know it will not hurt! Hope this helps!
Dr. Alan Patterson
In brief: Bed rest
If you have that problem you must be followed very closely by your OB doctor who i would assume is working closely with a peri-natologist as you will need close following with frequent ultrasounds and other testing and most likely will need delivery before your due date.

In brief: Bed rest
Dr. Alan Patterson
Dr. Alan Patterson
Dr. Jane Van Dis