Been in a car accident a week ago and my knee kills me and its poping and cracking it hurts where I'm in tears should I see the doctor my ins covers?

Yes. If you are still having severe pain following an accident it would be wise to at least be seen and get an xray. More than likely you have a contusion but a simple exam can probably give you some assurance as to the speed of recovery and make sure nothing else was injured ligamentously.
Sorry to hear . Of your situation. Please do not wait anymore and go see an orthopedist.