Are there any genetic tests required (other than kras) for a 30 year old female with stage iii-b colon cancer after surgery and before adjuvant chemo?

MSI testing. Msi testing is routine at most centers to screen for lynch syndrome. Braf can also be a quick selection. Kras testing is currently not clinically used for early stage crc(1-3), given the negative adjuvant egfr agent trials.
Not required... But someone so young with colon cancer should consider genetic testing for either non-polyposis or polyposis syndromes depending on the circumstances. This should be done by a specialist on genetic diseases. K-ras is done on cancer tissue whereas there others are blood tests. K-ras has to do with treatment of the cancer, the other tests can help choose treatment but mostly affect cancer risk.