Imbalance, shortness of breath, light headed, dizziness, rapid heart rate, anxiety, hypertension, neck muscle spasm. These are my symptoms, what is it?

Time for an exam. These sound serious enough to see a doctor for an exam. I doubt that you can get a valid diagnosis any other way and whatever it is, you'll probably need some intervention. So, do it soon and start getting better. Best wishes!
Anxiety. Consult your primary care doctor to make sure you are not suffering from any medical issues. If cleared it is possible your symptoms or some of your symptoms are caused by anxiety. Consult a clinical psycholgist for help as anxiety is effectively treated by individual and group psychothehrapy. Try using the free anti anxiety app featured on the soundmindz.Org web site for daily and ongoing support.