Is it okay to stop taking Adderall (dextroamphetamine and racemic amphetamine) cold turkey? Or should you gradually ween off? If so, for how long?

Could. Some people can come off of it cold turkey, some need to gradually taper off. It is best and safest to taper off of it under the guidance of your physician. How long and how quickly depends on if you have withdrawal symptoms and how severe. For the most part, most people can quit cold turkey.
Adderall (dextroamphetamine and racemic amphetamine) Other than recurrence of adhd symptoms, should be ok if low dose & short duration of use. Please discuss with your prescribing doctor before stopping any medications abruptly.