Why do my eyes twitch and I have hay-fever what can I do to stop my eyes twitching?

Dr Todd Purkiss
Ophthalmology

In brief: Muscle spasm

What you describe sounds like a common condition called orbicularis oculi myokymia.
It's a type of spasm in muscles around the eye. It tends to present in times of stress. It can cause the vision in that eye to vibrate, as well. If symptoms are severe or not resolving over time, you should see an ophthalmologist.

In brief: Muscle spasm

Dr Todd Purkiss
Dr Todd Purkiss
Dr John Chiu
Internal Medicine - Allergy & Immunology

In brief: Nervous

Eye twitching is not expected to be a part of allergy.
I suspect that you are just nervous or anxious about something. Calm down and take a slow deep breath with eyes closed and see if this does the trick.

In brief: Nervous

Dr John Chiu
Dr John Chiu
Dr Eric Weisman