Normal rheumatiod blood tests, I have a lot of joint pain & stiffness in my fingers, knees, wrists, elbows, neck...What could be causing this pain?

Dr. Douglas Miller
Pathology

In brief: Other arthritis?

You are describing symptoms of arthritis, and not all arthritis is rheumatoid arthritis, so normal blood tests for RA don't exclude other types of arthritis.
You are a little young for osteoarthritis. You might have an unusual version of lyme disease, or another type of immune-mediated arthritis. Get a referral to a rheumatologist for evaluation.

In brief: Other arthritis?

Dr. Douglas Miller
Dr. Douglas Miller
Dr. Tracy Lovell
Internal Medicine - Rheumatology

In brief: It could be

My guess with you reporting everything in the upper extremities would be osteoarthritis with cervical radiculopathy---which where you have pinched nerves that come off the spine and affect the entire length of your arms and hands.
However, you will need to see a doctor to confirm.

In brief: It could be

Dr. Tracy Lovell
Dr. Tracy Lovell
Dr. Warren Strudwick
Board Certified, Sports Medicine