What is the difference between a seizure & a pseudoseizure? I have tuberous sclerosis & my EEG came back normal. I swear I am not "faking" these!

Seizure vs pseudo. A seizure is a brain event due to abnormal electrical activity. A pseudoseizure is a psychological issue and not actually a seizure from the brain. Up to 50% of people who have epilepsy may not show an abnormality on eeg between seizures. Seizures are common in tuberous sclerosis. A normal eeg does not rule out epilepsy.
Hard to say. Most patients with ts do develop seizures. Not all patients with seizures have abnormal eeg's. It is by no means a 'gold standard test.' most seizure patients also have pseudo-seizures . These do not seem to be related to electrical activity; and often go away with placebo treatment. This does not mean that they are 'faking it'. The brain is a powerful and sometimes mysterious instrument.......