What can I do to not get high risk pregnancy?

Not high risk? Besides having good genes, be a normal weight for height. Begin Folic Acid prior to pregnancy. Get regular exercise. Consult an obstetrician prior to pregnancy. Have your babies in your twenties and early thirties rather than your late thirties and early forties.
Good general health. Godd general health habits, such as a balanced diet, exercise, normal weight maintenance(bmi), and avoidance of risky behaviours such as alcohol/drugs in pregnancy. Other medical causes of high risk pregnancies cannot always be avoided such as high blood pressure , thyroid dysfunction, and diabetes when they are already present when pregnancy occurs.