Is it normal for your adam's apple to not be centered? Just noticed mines a bit to the left. Why would this be?

Generally midline. Most of the time the adam's apple (a part of your voicebox) should be in the midline and not off to one side. I would get checked out to make sure there isn't something pushing the voicebox off to one side. It is possible yours is just a bit more prominent on one side but i think it's better safe than sorry.
Nothing unusual . The "off center" position of your adam's apple(thyroid cartilage) may not indicate any problem. Since you are experiencing fatigue, dizziness and headache , thyroid problems maybe present. In cases of thyroid gland enlargement (from various causes) a change in the position of the adam's apple can occur. In other words it is your symptoms that get my attention.