What are the tip-offs that you might have mucopurulent cervicitis?

Greenish discharge. Mucopurulent cervicitis means an inflammatory process of the cervix which is the organ that produces mucus. Usually a yellowish or greenish discharge indicates the presence of white blood cells and therefore pus or purulent changes.
Discharge. A thick vaginal discharge, especially if greenish should be evaluated. Chlamydia can cause mucopurulent cervicitis; it can also cause infection in the uterus and fallopian tubes that can lead to infertility.