I have a history of fainting spells & clostrophobia, i was in a closed, hot room yesterday and passed out hitting my head on concrete & bit my tongue?

In brief: Head trauma

I agree w dr. Mumneh.
See that you are 17 years old. Have you advised your parents of what happened? Do you have a headache? Any dizziness now? How has your hydration been? Have you been checked by a physician for your head injury? Are you interested in working on your claustrophobia? If so, encourage you to find a therapist in your area that does cognitive behavioral therapy. Take care.

In brief: Head trauma

I agree w dr. Mumneh.
Dr. Nayla Mumneh
Internal Medicine - Allergy & Immunology

In brief: Head trauma

Hope you had a medical check up after you hit your head.
You should try avoiding such situations that trigger your symptoms or warn people around you to keep an eye on you if they are unavoidable.

In brief: Head trauma

Dr. Nayla Mumneh
Dr. Nayla Mumneh
Dr. Tonga Nfor
Board Certified, Internal Medicine - Cardiology