I have breast implants (silicone gel) for 10 years now and I feel something similar to air bubbles on both my breasts. Is there something to worry about?

Sometimes. This is not likely due to air bubbles, but may be a sign that the pocket around the implants is tightening. It may be something that can be safely ignored, but if it is bothering you, it can be fixed. If it is something to worry about, it can be brought to a quick resolution with a quick check-up with your plastic surgeon, or any board certified plastic surgeon in your area.
Get examined. The normal scar tissue envelope around your implant ((called a capsule) may have begun to thin or shrink ( called a contracture). Thinning may lead to palpable folds. Prolonged contracture may also cause increased folding of implant which may lead to a higher rate of rupture in addition to causing visibility and discomfort. Discuss options for treatments after meeting with a board certified surge.
Maybe. You should have them evaluated by your plastic surgeon to see if they are contracting enough to need replacement . 10 years is about the time they start to contract.
Breast issues. I would advise that you go and see your breast surgeon for an evaluation.
See Surgeon. Physical examination will be necessary to give you meaningful advice and/or reassurance. It sounds like it may be time to see your board certified plastic surgeon.