Why my palate is itchy ?

Dr. Gary Sandler
Dentistry

In brief: Itchy palate?

What did you put in your mouth last? It could be an allergic response, a fungal or a viral infection just to name a few possibilities.
Do you have any other symptoms? It’s best to see your dentist or primary care physician if it continues and depending upon your best guess for cause.

In brief: Itchy palate?

Dr. Gary Sandler
Dr. Gary Sandler
Dr. Nayla Mumneh
Internal Medicine - Allergy & Immunology

In brief: Palate itch

It can be from nasal allergies, food allergies, acid reflux.
You need to find the cause by looking at other symptoms. A visit to the allergist may help.

In brief: Palate itch

Dr. Nayla Mumneh
Dr. Nayla Mumneh
Dr. James Wright
Dentistry

In brief: Do you smoke?

Smoking could be a reason.
There may be other causes as well. I recommend that you stop in and see your dentist.

In brief: Do you smoke?

Smoking could be a reason.
Dr. James Wright
Dr. James Wright
Dr. Keegan Duchicela