Is it harmful to masturbate without ejaculating? Mantak chia recommends it in his book (to last longer+for health effects), and I do feel energized after - but sometimes i feel a bit "clogged" after.

Dr. Jeff Livingston

In brief: No harm

You may masterbate however you like.

In brief: No harm

You may masterbate however you like.
Dr. Jeff Livingston
Dr. Jeff Livingston
Dr. Donald Jacobson

In brief: No harm

Sounds like you have been reading up on tantric sex practices.
No harm. Practiced by many people world-wide, beginning with ancient chinese emperor's who supposedly had to entertain 9 concubines a night before satisfying the queen. Only then was he allowed to release. China to this day is a flourishing society to whom we are greatly indebted. No, I am not talking about because of tantric sex. I mean we are literally in a heap of debt to them.

In brief: No harm

Dr. Donald Jacobson
Dr. Donald Jacobson
Dr. Adam Levy