My face is oily.I've many blackheads, black spots and pots on face coz of severe acne problem.Now acne don't appear much.Please suggest to overcome it.

Pathology

In brief: Scientific Rx

You are already on topical benzoyl peroxide and clindamycin.
If there are many blackheads, adding / substitution a retinoic acid derivative may help. If the new lesions are few, you probably don't want systemic treatment. It's your decision whether to have the scars treated by a dermatologist; several hollywood "tough guys" kept theirs for the "tough guy" look. Glad things are improving.

In brief: Scientific Rx