We come from a religious background where treatment is based on faith and home cures. What can we use to treat knee cap dislocation?

Relocation. First, the knee cap has to be pushed back into place. As long as that has been accomplished, rest, ice, compression, bracing and elevation with a progressive return to activity should help.
Orthopedics . By definition, "alternative" is different than modern western medicine. Generally any drug, herb, treatment, or procedure that stands up to rigorous scientific scrutiny is included in modern medicine. The problem is that many alternative practices, herbs etc do not stand up to scientific scrutiny. May not work. may be deadly. They therefore remain "alternative". Be careful watch your $$$.
Rest. If the patella has been relocated then a short period of immobilization with a brace would be very helpful. I would also use a lot of ice for the symptoms. After a week of immobilization then i would start with gentle range of motion and stay away from vigorous activity for several more weeks.