Sure, i've heard of painful bladder syndrome. But now that I have it, I want to know what is really happening in my body.?

Dr. Yash Khanna

In brief: Painful Bladder synd

Painfull bladder syndrome is also called interstitial cystits.
The symptoms vary from mild discomfort, to tenderness, pain in bladder or pelvic area, frequency and/or urgency to urinate.It is more common in women. Diagnosis is made after all other causes for the symptoms like infection, stone etc are ruled out.Treatment bladder washing with dmso, or elmira, aspirin, tens, eliminating alcohol and otherfood.

In brief: Painful Bladder synd

Dr. Yash Khanna
Dr. Yash Khanna

In brief: IC

Painful bladder syndrome ? Do you have ic ?

In brief: IC

Dr. Richard Sarle
Dr. Richard Sarle
Dr. Jane Van Dis