So what are the symptoms of metastatic breast cancer?

In brief: Depends
I would depend on where the metastasis are located and how advanced.
Initially metastasis to different areas may produce no symptoms. Then as they progress problems can develope. In bone, you can get pain, collapse of a part of the spine if that is involved, fractures. In the lung you can become short of breath or develop fluid.. In the liver you can develope liver problems. Etc.

In brief: Depends
Dr. Ronald Dreifuss
Dr. Ronald Dreifuss
Dr. Ritesh Rathore
Internal Medicine - Hematology & Oncology
In brief: Potentially many
This really depends on the extent and location of the cancer.
Some patients with bone-only cancer can have no symptoms. Others may have general symptoms such as fatigue, weight loss, poor appetite, pain, depression and specific symptoms related to cancer sites such as cough, nausea, vomitting, shortness of breath, bleeding, mental changes, etc.

In brief: Potentially many
Dr. Ritesh Rathore
Dr. Ritesh Rathore