Do women with smaller breasts produce less milk?

In brief: No

Some of my most successful breastfeeding moms would be classified by some as least likely to suceed if judged by their breast size.
One has contributed to the local bank for premi's since her she makes far more than her healty newborn can drink. Motivation, diet and patience will go a long way toward success in this area. (along with a good lactation coach).

In brief: No

Sometimes one breast will be a greater milk producer than the other due to increased size and/or glandular (milk producing) tissues in the breast itself.

Dr. Scott J. Wolfson
Dr. Scott J. Wolfson

In brief: No

Not necessarily. Breast size in a non-pregnant woman is mostly determined by the amount of breast fat, not gland tissue.

In brief: No

Dr. Anatoly Belilovsky
Dr. Anatoly Belilovsky