Read in child health magazine about insomnia. I would like to know more. How do I find out?

Dr. Susan Uhrich
In brief: You've just started!
There's a lot of information on the web.
The important piece is to find information that is objective. Depending on the age of the child, there is good information in psychollogy today and on medscape.

In brief: You've just started!
Dr. Susan Uhrich
Dr. Susan Uhrich
Dr. Max Haque
In brief: Insomnia
The term "insomnia" basically means the inability or difficulty falling asleep.
There are two types of insomnia, primary and secondary. In primary insomnia, one has difficulty initiating or maintaining sleep, the cause is unknown and the diagnosis is made by exclusion. Secondary insomnia results from conditions such as medical, substance-related, or psychiatric such as depression.

In brief: Insomnia
Dr. Max Haque
Dr. Max Haque
Dr. Cindy Juster