Ok I've got hematocele. What should I do?

Blood in hydrocele. Hematocele is caused by trauma causing blood in a hydrocele, or bleed from a tumor. Hydrocele is much more common. Either way worth getting checked out by a urologist & with a scrotal ultrasound.
See urologist. A hematocele is a fluid collection of blood in the scrotum. This can arise from various sources such as trauma, cancer, infection, previous radiation, or hematologica diseases causing a spontaneous bleed. A scrotal ultrasound is recommended and sometimes requires surgery for drainage.
Blood in scrotum. See a urologist...May need ultrasound....Need more info...Trauma ?