I am on meds for uti, traces of protein, ketones, blood, leukocytes and bacteria, no nitrites. Wbc of 13. I thought UTI have nitrites. History of urt's?

Test Reliability. While every test can have falsely negative results, there can well be infection that may never show nitrites. Staph and enterococcus, common UTI pathogens, do not show up positive. The test is positive when available nitrates are converted to nitrites, which the test detects. Gram negative bacteria, such as e. Coli, klebsiella, proteus and enterobacter, are common UTI bugs that do convert it.
It is possible ! If you're on antibiotics, no bacteria will show up.(when was the above specimen given?) continue the medication the doc. Gave you. Do you have recurrent uti's? After ending medication, urine needs checking.