I had bypass surgery quadruple bypass surgery about 4 months ago had chest pains about a week ago is there any way to test for heart attack after week?

Yes. Although post operative pain is common, if you have increasing pain a cardiac test may reassrure you about a heart attack.
Yes. Your cardiac surgeon and cardiologist need to know of your symptoms. Probably just post surgical, but occasionally an issue. Ekg can be helpful, echo can be helpful. Enzymes in blood have likely cleared- and not useful now.