Why is tretinoin so pricey & is there a less expensive alternative for mild wrinkles on face?

Dr. Yuly Gorodisky
Surgery - Plastics

In brief: It's a prescription

The reason tretinoin is pricey is that it is a prescription and it is very effective.
There is a non-prescription alternative compound called retinol. It is not as strong or effective, but still works and may be found in over-the-counter face creams.

In brief: It's a prescription

Dr. Yuly Gorodisky
Dr. Yuly Gorodisky
Dr. Joseph Bark
Dermatology

In brief: Cost of drugs

Lately we have noticed drugstores popping up on every corner in our town.
I think that tells you where the money is in medicine. I don't know how to get around this except by getting a good drug insurance policy, and sometimes, although less commonly than in the past, your doctor may have some samples he can give you.

In brief: Cost of drugs

Dr. Joseph Bark
Dr. Joseph Bark