My sister has inflammation of cornea. What should I tell her?

Dr. Andrew Shatz
Ophthalmology
In brief: See an eye doctor
The cornea can swell as a result of several conditions, but true inflammation is much less common and is often a result of infection.
Regradless of the cause, any decreased vision from corneal swelling should be evaluated by an eye doctor. There are usually very good treatment options available.

In brief: See an eye doctor
Dr. Andrew Shatz
Dr. Andrew Shatz
Dr. Joseph Eichenbaum
Ophthalmology
In brief: Obtain diagnosis
Corneal inflammation is only a description.
Corneal evaluation by an ophthalmologist is essential. This will likely produce a diagnosis, which will likely lead to suggestions of treatment options, need for further local ocular and or systemic testing and yet additional possible treatment options and prognosis.

In brief: Obtain diagnosis
Dr. Joseph Eichenbaum
Dr. Joseph Eichenbaum
Dr. Peter Kurzweil