My neighbors say my new doctor tends to overdiagnose everyone. He thinks I might have patau syndrome. Can you tell me the symptoms?

Dr. DEEPMALA JADIGA
In brief: Patau syndrome
The clinical features of patau syndrome are - mental and motor challenged, microcephaly(small brain), small eyes, cataract, retinal detachment, cortical visual loss, polydactyly (extra digits), low-set ears, prominent heel, deformed feet, overlapping of fingers over thumb, cutis aplasia (missing portion of the skin/hair), abnormal genitalia, kidney defects, heart defects.

In brief: Patau syndrome
Dr. DEEPMALA JADIGA
Dr. DEEPMALA JADIGA
In brief: Don't need to
You can't have Patau syndrome if you are 31 yrs old and smart enough to ask the question.
These kids have a chromosome defect, multiple congenital defects and rarely live past a year of age. There seems to be a communication problem here.Either likely wrote down the wrong name for what s/he is proposing, or need to find a new doc.

In brief: Don't need to
Dr. Adam Levy