I got a blister in my toe from rubbing on my shoes while walking for hours. Is this infected? Pic is in my file. It's red but not sore anymore.

Blister/ingrown. If its truly just a blister it is completely sterile inside the bubble. Since nothing has gotten in nothing gets out. Leave it be and it will reabsorb and form a callus where it was. Protect it from popping with band-aid. If it is an ingrown nail( or you see it along side the nail) then it could be infected and you should apply an antibiotic cream and see a podiatrist immediately to care for it.
Inflammation. Blisers will form at sites of repetitive irritation on various shoes. Usually, the blister is fluid filled and reddened and swollen....But not infected. Wash and cleanse the area. Leave any loose skin intact paint with a drying agent and antiseptic but, do watch for signs of infection: redness that persists or increases, swelling, increasing pain, drainage or purulence, odor, ...