Does drinking beer enhance milk supply?

Yes. It is the hops and barley that stimulates milk production. Non-alcoholic beer works as well. If you want a regular beer with alcohol then drink no more than one a day and be sure it is not dark beer (higher alcohol content). Mother's milk tea also increase breast milk supply. Of course drinking a beer or any alcohol is not recommended if there is a previous history of alcohol problems.
No. Beer contains a polysaccharide "prolactin" which can stimulate prolactin secretion and may enhance the production of milk. The polysaccharide is also found in non-alcoholic beer, and the effect on prolactin can also be induced by non-alcoholic beer. Alcohol content is not responsible for its secretion. Excessive alcohol can cause decrease milk ejection.