My right shoulder joint aches throughout the day and is the worst in the morning . What could be the causes?

Dr. Brett Spain
Sports Medicine

In brief: Shoulder pain

Can be due to numerous causes, including radiating pain from the neck.
If you work in a sedentary job your posture may be affecting this as well. Seek a musculoskeletal physician for a full shoulder exam to evaluate the actual cause.

In brief: Shoulder pain

Dr. Bruce Weisbrot
Dentistry

In brief: torn rotator cuff

Having been through this, it sounds like you may have a torn ligament in your shoulder. You are probably sleeping on it which will cause it to be sore in the morning and using it all day will just add to the pain.
You need to see an orthopedic surgeon that specializes in shoulders. Look for someone that has treated professional athletes. My doctor treats miami heat players like dwayne wade.

In brief: torn rotator cuff

Dr. Vikram Patel