I noticed a tiny secretion frm my nipple wen i squeezed it too hard.Is it normal?Im 20.This is the first tym i noticed.Happens only when squeezed hard

Dr. Antoanella Calame
Dermatology

In brief: Many reasons

There are many reasons why this may be happening, pregnancy, infection, sometimes if you have a lot of friction interacting (like from jogging) your nipples may have secretion.
I would recommend that you stop squeezing them so that the possible condition can heal and take a pregnancy test, if it comes up as negative i would recommend seeing a doctor.

In brief: Many reasons

Dr. Robert Killian
General Practice

In brief: Doctor: "When I do..

I cannot count how many times I have had a patient tell me: "doctor, when I do this it.
..." the first question this doctor has to your question is why would you be squeezing your nipple so hard that fluid would come out of it? It sounds like this is creating a problem that did not exist. Perhaps you should consider not doing that to your breast.

In brief: Doctor: "When I do..

Dr. Vicken Poochikian